Tuesday, 7 February 2012

4 Weeks Old

I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to write a proper blog post this week due to not being able to find any time at all to myself for the past few days. It makes me very sad that I'm unable to write a post because this blog is one of the few things I feel like I am actually doing well at the moment and am proud of (I challenge even the most confident women in the world to not feel really quite rubbish when they become a mum for the first time) and I did consider forgoing my dinner or spending any time at all with Ron last night to write it but for my own sanity I decided not to and that the blog would just have to wait for a week.

I always wanted this blog to be completely honest and reflect how I am feeling / what I am going through at the time and the fact that I am unable to write a post this week is entirely indicative of the kind of week I have had (i.e. not very good really on the whole) with a VERY windy baby who cries for hours on end and only seems to occasionally stop when I'm holding him.

Goodness, I love him very very dearly and would do anything for the little poppet but this boy is breaking me. If I can't find a way for my brain to stop breaking my heart every time he cries and his little lip wobbles, I'm in serious trouble. Come on, Wood, you need to toughen up.

For now, I will just leave you with a couple of pictures of my handsome, windsome chap and will endeavour to write next week.

Clothes with Ears

More Clothes with Ears

No comments:

Post a Comment